Parks & Recreation Program Supervisor
The Town of Wallace is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Parks & Recreation Program Supervisor. Under the supervision of the Athletic Specialist, this position will be assisting in all aspects of special events and athletic programs for the community:
- coordinate programs and events, set up supplies and equipment
- supervise other part-time and seasonal staff
- maintain department office in absence of other staff
- oversee the in-office cardio room
- collect and secure funds for deposit
- close venue following event
- help update and maintain department website and social media
Ability to schedule and supervise staff required. Work schedule varies including nights and weekends.
Salary range $28,920-$43,380 (depending upon experience), benefits include retirement, medical, dental and life insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave. Knowledge of recreational programming, policies and rules a plus. Position requires completion of a high school diploma or GED and a valid NC Driver’s License. Must obtain or maintain CPR and First Aid certifications.
Applications are available online at www.wallacenc.gov or Town Hall. Submit to: Parks & Recreation Director, 316 E. Murray St. Wallace, NC 28466.
Position open until filled. The Town of Wallace is an EEOC employer and does not discriminate against any qualified applicant.