Borrowing Library Materials
Apply for a Library Card
Your first Thelma Dingus Bryant Library Card is free.
- Come in to the library to apply
You must be age 18 or older to get a library card. For patrons under 18, a parent or guardian must be present to sign for the child. (Please note: we are not part of the Duplin County Library System, therefore you need to have a card here to borrow items).
Guidelines for Borrowing Materials
- There is a limit of 5 items per library card
- All items can be checked out for 14 days
Fees & Renewing Materials
Overdue materials are charged $0.10 per day.
You can renew a book by:
- Coming into the library
- Calling the library at 910-285-3796
- Email (be sure to include your name and library card number if available)